With this data protection declaration, Hannes & Kollegen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH provides information on the nature, scope and purpose of the collection and use of data. As the operator of the website, Hannes & Kollegen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH ("we") is the person responsible for the personal data of the users ("you") of the website according to the Federal Data Protection Act ("BDSG").
We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data only in the presence of a legal permission in accordance with German data protection laws, in particular the BDSG as well as the Telemediengesetz ("TMG") or the existence of your consent.
1. Collection of personal data
This data protection agreement regulates which personal data we collect, process and use. We would therefore ask you to read the following remarks carefully.
- Personal data for the purposes of this data protection declaration are individual details of your personal or factual circumstances. This includes, in particular, your name, your e-mail address and, if applicable, your address and telephone number, as well as your credit card and account data, as well as any other data that can be directly identified.
- Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. In this context, we collect personal data from you as follows: Information about your visits to our website, such as the extent of the data transfer, the location from which you access data from our website as well as other connection data and sources that you retrieve. This is usually done by using logfiles and cookies. Further information on logfiles and cookies can be found below.
2. Intended use
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To use the services you want, such as The contact form or the order of our newsletter;
- To ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible, e.g. Storage of display preferences;
- To meet our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us, Client contracts;
- To enable you to participate in interactive offers, if so desired;
- To inform you about changes in our services.
3. Information about your computer, cookies, and targeting
- Each time we access our site, we collect the following information about your computer: the IP address of your computer, your browser's request, the time of this request, and the approximate location of the nearest proxy server. In addition, the status and the transferred data are recorded in the context of this request. We also collect product and version information about the browser used and the operating system of your computer. We will keep track of the website from which access to our site (the so-called referrer URL), whether the access / retrieval was successful, how you move within our pages, and which website they are changing from our site. The IP address of your computer will be stored only for the time of your use of the website and then immediately deleted or anonymised by reduction. The remaining data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to identify and correct errors on the website in order to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
- We also collect information about your use of our website by using so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and store certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies enable our systems to recognize the device of the user and to make possible presets available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transmitted to the hard disk of the computer of the respective user. Cookies help us to improve our website and offer you a better and even more customized service. They enable us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby:
- To store information about your favorite activities on the site, and to tailor our website to your individual interests. Within this framework, you can also receive invitations to general information events;
- Speed up the processing of your requests to speed up;
- In the cookies we use, only the above data about your use of the website will be stored. This is not done by an assignment to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie ("Cookie ID"). The cookie ID is not merged with your name, your IP address, or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you. How to prevent the use of browser cookies can be found below.
- We work with business partners of the ETL Group, and other service providers who help us to make the Internet offer and the website more interesting for you. Therefore, cookies from these partners are also stored on your hard disk when visiting the website. These are cookies that are automatically deleted after the specified time. The cookies of our partner companies also collect data under a cookie ID, which enable our partners to provide you with information that you might actually be interested in. How you can prevent the use of such cookies can be found in section f. Our partners also support us in the provision and processing of individual offers and the data entered there, such as, for example, The contact form, the newsletters, surveys or the salary calculator.
- If you do not wish to use browser cookies, you can set your browser to not accept cookies. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. If you only want to accept our own cookies, but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can choose the setting in your browser "Block third-party cookies".
4. Data security
All information you provide to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. An exception to this is found in the Google Analytics section of this Privacy Statement. An exception may be social media channels; You can find them in the Social Media section of this privacy statement. Unfortunately, the transmission of information on the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we can not guarantee the security of the data transmitted via our website to our website. However, we will protect our website and other systems from the loss, destruction, access, alteration or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons through technical and organizational measures.
5. No transfer of your personal data
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless you have agreed to the data transfer or we are entitled or obliged to transfer data due to legal regulations and / or official or judicial orders. This may be, in particular, the provision of information for the purposes of law enforcement, security or the enforcement of intellectual property rights. Not "third parties" within the meaning of the Act are companies with whom we have concluded a contract for order processing, ETL Service GmbH, ETL SteuerRecht GmbH, eurodata AG and Google Ireland Ltd ..
6. Data protection and third party websites
We expressly reserve the right to change these data protection regulations at any time with effect for the future, especially if statutory requirements and / or legal changes require this. A current version is available on the website. Please check the website on a regular basis and check the applicable data protection regulations.
8. Your rights and contact
You may view your personal data at any time free of charge and request their correction and / or deletion and / or blocking. For this purpose and / or for further information about this, please contact us via hannes [at] etl.de. Should you have any questions, comments or inquiries regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data, please contact us under the contact data provided.
9. Social Media
- Facebook: On our website, there are also programs (plug-ins) of the social network Facebook included. These are operated solely by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (Facebook). The plug-ins are marked as part of our website by the Facebook logo.
When you visit a website of our Internet presence, your browser connects directly to the servers of Facebook. This will redirect the information that you have visited our site to Facebook. If you are logged into Facebook during your visit to our website via Facebook, Facebook can assign the site visit to this account. By interacting with plug-ins, e.g. By clicking the "Like" button or leaving a comment, this information will be sent directly to Facebook and stored there. If you want to prevent such data transmission, you must log out before you visit our Internet site under your Facebook account.
- Twitter: This site uses Twitter. The buttons are offered by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They are recognizable by terms such as "Twitter" or "episode", linked to a silted blue bird. With the help of the buttons, it is possible to share a post or page of this offer at Twitter or follow the provider at Twitter.
10. Webtracking / Google Analytics
Our website uses so-called tracking technologies. We use these technologies to make the Internet offer more interesting to you. This is done under a pseudonym and no usage profiles are combined with your personal data.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on users' computers and which allow an analysis of the use of the website through them. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website by the users is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this website, IP anonymization has been activated so that the IP address of users of Google is previously abridged within Member States of the European Union or in other states of the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by the users in order to compile reports on the website activities and to provide other services connected with the website usage and the internet usage against the website operator. The IP address provided by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by setting your browser software accordingly; However, the user points out that in this case you may not be able to fully utilize all the functions of this website. Users may also prevent Google from tracking the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and its use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install. The current link is: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de (Stand: 03/2016).
If you do not wish to block Google Analytics from entering this site, or disallow the creation of usage profiles, please click the "Disable Google Analytics" link at the bottom of this page. This Opt Out works only in this browser and only for this domain. If you delete this cookie or it is automatically deleted by browser settings, you must reinstall this cookie when you visit our site again.
Disable Google Analytics